Quad Bike & Buggy Tours
Ready for an adrenaline rush? Well, explore Lancelin's extensive sand dunes on a late model quad bike or buggy!
You'll be abuzz for days after experiencing one of these 90-minute ATV/UTV adventure tours around the magnificent Lancelin off-road area.
You'll be guided by an experienced rider so no prior off-road riding experience is necessary. Tours are suitable for adults and children, and adults can ride as singles or doubles. Yes, this is an adrenaline-fueled, blood-pumping experience, but your safety is of utmost concern. That's why we don't use 2 wheel-drive bikes/buggies – all vehicles are true four-wheel drives, and before we set off, you'll receive a thorough safety briefing.
As an added bonus, you'll also receive an hour of sandboarding before or after your tour at no additional cost.
Tours depart at 10am and 1pm every day – you simply pick the tour that suits. You'll meet at Lancelin's sand dunes (you don't need a 4WD car to reach the departure point), undergo your safety briefing, get fitted for a helmet and then head out to see some of the finest dunal landscapes in the world.
This 90-minute tour is the only safe way to see ALL of Lancelin's dunes and beaches.
RULES FOR CHILDREN:
- 8-16 year olds wanting to ride a quad bike solo must book a Can Am 90cc single seat quad bike
- To be a passenger on a quad bike child must be at least 6 years old
- To be a passenger in a buggy child must be at least 4 years old
- Drivers of adult buggies or quad bikes must be at least 16 years old
With proper preparation and a confident spirit, you'll be drifting safely around the pristine Lancelin dunes in no time and walking away with lasting memories.
Maximum number of bikes on a tour are 6 buggies, and 6 quad bikes.
- Meet at the Lancelin sand dunes carpark at 10am or 1pm.
- Register and undergo a full safety briefing.
- Long pants are recommended but not compulsory.
- Closed shoes are recommended but not compulsory.
- Riding tour is 1.5 hours + 1 hour of sand boarding included (2.5 hours total).
- No drivers licence is required and no bond/deposit payable.
- Solo driver means 1 driver; Duo driver means 1 driver plus a passenger but both can drive
- Bring a small backpack with at least 1 litre of water and any action cameras.
- A 2.5% admin fee applies across all tour options.
- All bookings are to be made at least one day prior to the tours and are non-refundable, so make sure you're committed! If there are any unreasonable delays to you attending, there will be no refund given. You may re-schedule your booking with a minimum of 24-hours’ notice to another time or transfer your booking to another person.
- In the event you damage a bike due to lack of care/attention, you will be charged a $250 repair fee.
- The operator has a AU$20m public liability insurance policy and shire approval to operate at the dunes.
- In the event the weather is too bad to ride you will be offered a rain check or refund.
Please note that we promote this experience as a booking agent for the experience provider.