Quad Bike Tours
A DAY ON THE DUNES YOU WON’T FORGET
Ready for an adrenaline rush? Well, explore Lancelin’s extensive sand dunes on a late model quad bike!
You’ll be on a buzz for days after experiencing one of these 90-minute ATV/UTV adventure tours around the magnificent Lancelin off-road area.
You don’t need any off-road experience as you’ll be guided around the dunes by an experienced rider. Adults can ride as singles or doubles and if you have youngsters under 18, there are various options open to them (see below). This is an adrenaline-fueled, blood-pumping experience, but your safety is of utmost concern. That’s why we don’t use two-wheel drive bikes – all vehicles are true four-wheel drives and before we set off, you’ll receive a thorough safety briefing.
As an added bonus, you’ll receive an hour of sandboarding before or after your tour at no additional cost.
Tours depart at 10am and 1pm every day – you simply pick the tour that suits. Meet at Lancelin’s sand dunes (you don’t need a 4WD car to reach the departure point), undergo your safety briefing, get fitted for a helmet and then head out to see some of the finest dunal landscapes in the world.
This 90-minute tour is the only safe way to see ALL of Lancelin’s dunes and beaches.
With proper preparation and a confident spirit, you’ll be drifting safely around the pristine Lancelin dunes in no time and walking away with lasting memories.
Maximum number of bikes on a tour: 8 quad bikes.
- Meet at the Lancelin sand dunes carpark at the selected time (10am or 1pm).
- Register and undergo a full safety briefing.
- Long pants and closed shoes are recommended but not compulsory.
- Riding tour is 1.5 hours + 1 hour of sandboarding included (2.5 hours total) – you might start by sandboarding.
- You MUST provide valid photo ID prior to your tour.
- $250 security bond (Pre-authorization only by credit card) is required per group for Quad bikes in case of damage to vehicles.
- Solo driver means 1 driver; Duo driver means 1 driver plus a passenger but both can drive.
RULES FOR CHILDREN
- 8- to 16-year olds wanting to ride a quad bike solo must book a Can Am 90cc single seat quad bike.
- To be a passenger on a quad bike, children must be at least 6 years old.
- Drivers of adult quad bikes must be at least 16 years old.
- All bookings are to be made at least one day prior to the tours and are non-refundable, so make sure you’re committed! If there are any unreasonable delays to you attending, there will be no refund given.
- Cancellation requests with less than 3 days’ notice from your booking date incurs no refund.
- Cancellation & reschedule requests up to 3 days prior to booking date, a $25 fee will be incurred.
- Bring a small backpack with at least 1 litre of water and any action cameras.
- A flat admin fee of $2.5 applies to all tour options.
- The operator has an AU$20m public liability insurance policy and shire approval to operate at the dunes.
- In the event the weather is too bad to ride you will be offered a rain check or refund.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to ride.
Note: We promote all experiences as a booking agent for the experience provider.