Quad Bike & Buggy Tours Voucher
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for bookings made within 3 years of date of purchase.
- Voucher must be used in full in a single transaction and is valid for one use only.
- Booking is strictly subject to availability at the time of booking and specific dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Bookings using the voucher must be made online via lancelin.com.au website.
- Should the total spend be more than the value of the gift voucher the difference must be paid as per the booking’s terms and conditions.
- Gift vouchers may not be redeemed for cash. No credit or change will be given for the unused portion of the voucher.
- Unused values will not be refunded or attributed to transactions after the expiry date.
A DAY ON THE DUNES YOU WON’T FORGET
Ready for an adrenaline rush? Well, explore Lancelin’s extensive sand dunes on a late model quad bike or buggy!
You’ll be abuzz for days after experiencing one of these 90-minute ATV/UTV adventure tours around the magnificent Lancelin off-road area.
You don’t need any Off Road experience as you’ll be guided around the dunes by an experienced rider. Adults can ride as singles or doubles and if you have youngsters under 18, there are various options open to them (see below). This is an adrenaline-fueled, blood-pumping experience, but your safety is of utmost concern. That’s why we don’t use 2 wheel-drive bikes/buggies – all vehicles are true four-wheel drives and before we set off, you’ll receive a thorough safety briefing.
As an added bonus, you’ll receive an hour of sandboarding before or after your tour at no additional cost.
Tours depart at 10am and 1pm every day – you simply pick the tour that suits. Meet at Lancelin’s sand dunes (you don’t need a 4WD car to reach the departure point), undergo your safety briefing, get fitted for a helmet and then head out to see some of the finest dunal landscapes in the world.
This 90-minute tour is the only safe way to see ALL of Lancelin’s dunes and beaches.
With proper preparation and a confident spirit, you’ll be drifting safely around the pristine Lancelin dunes in no time and walking away with lasting memories.
Maximum number of bikes on a tour: 6 buggies and 6 quad bikes.
- Meet at the Lancelin sand dunes carpark at 10am or 1pm.
- Register and undergo a full safety briefing.
- Long pants and closed shoes are recommended but not compulsory.
- Riding tour is 1.5 hours + 1 hour of sand boarding included (2.5 hours total).
- You will need to show photo ID prior to your tour and a $250 security bond is required per group for Quad bikes and a $500 security bond is required for each Buggy (Pre-authorization only by credit card) in case of damage to vehicles.
- Solo driver means 1 driver; Duo driver means 1 driver plus a passenger but both can drive.
- Bring a small backpack with at least 1 litre of water and any action cameras.
- A flat $2.5 admin fee applies to all tour options.
RULES FOR CHILDREN
- 8-16 year olds wanting to ride a quad bike solo must book a Can Am 90cc single seat quad bike.
- To be a passenger on a quad bike child must be at least 6 years old.
- To be a passenger in a buggy child must be at least 4 years old.
- Drivers of adult buggies or quad bikes must be at least 16 years old.
- All bookings are to be made at least one day prior to the tours and are non-refundable, so make sure you’re committed! If there are any unreasonable delays to you attending, there will be no refund given. You may re-schedule your booking with a minimum of 24-hours’ notice to another time or transfer your booking to another person.
- A $250 security bond is required per group for Quad bikes and a $500 security bond is required for each Buggy (Pre-authorization only by credit card).
- You must produce photo ID prior to tour commencement.
- The operator has a AU$20m public liability insurance policy and shire approval to operate at the dunes.
- In the event the weather is too bad to ride you will be offered a rain check or refund.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to ride.
Note: We promote all experiences as a booking agent for the experience provider.